Blumone
20 Lug 2009 11:21:43
Roby ( cell )
"Oggi è bello ricordare un fine settimana entusiasmante assieme a dei cari amici. Naturalmente aspetto un racconto sul tuo blog su qs tua prima skyrace . SANI"
È vero, Roby , non posso non commentare... la mia prima skyrace .
Già! nonostante siano vent’anni che corro per sentieri, l'ho sempre fatto intorno a casa e senza mai cimentarmi in quelle gare che si fregiano del blasonante marchio registrato.
Ma sta volta ci hanno messo lo zampino il buon Lucio Fregona e l’amico Roberto. E così all’invito estemporaneo fatto durante il riscaldamento dell’ennesima garetta sulle colline del prosecco ne è seguita una vera e propria trasferta agonistica: un campione mondiale, the son of the champion amateur runner and 2, all four in the same car, nice convenience for charity, but forced on a journey of four hours, after which, however, reveals a breathtaking and heavenly. A wide green valley, a plain and crowned by forests in the midst of which flows a stream. A road that bends left immediately and go where no car, just a couple of houses! And in the middle of this amphitheater and the inflatable arch structures in place for the race the next day.
The air is crisp and the more experienced, the case looks good Lucio, cover immediately, as we find ourselves after a little kid 'to chatter.
Dinner and the evening rush, between a joke and the other, entertaining and relaxing.
sleep at 10 meters from the start is a unique comfort and well in the morning from 6 to 9 we have time to do everything and more: bathroom, breakfast, toilet jokes, preparation, walk, joke, toilet preparations, massage , heating, toilet, preparations ... and finally punching, and briefing ...
deployed in front of women (be 'well, at least a pretty sight), then all of us in the front row with the top, of course . I'm right behind Lucio, a Rambaldini and Melzani , second row listening attentively to the account down and ... GO!
50 meters of tarmac on a slight downhill and bends elbow suffered already left to take the cart that goes into the flat Gaver . I make my way among the maidens politely when I feel almost overwhelmed by a wave of competitors that cut the bend down the grassy bank and fill out the group's head.
Two miles of plain to be run at a good pace and then it was the turn of the climb. He had good reason
Lucio: It is tough but not impossible, he inclines acceptable corribili , except for short stretches, then flatten or riaddolcirsi . Only it is long, very long and my legs will stiffen soon. Has been the departure a bit 'fast? Or the part that does not give oxygen to the muscles? Or the lack of specific training? I do not know is that to slow down a hair, but I'm holding up the zig-zag paths. And in steep recovery in a few feet in front of me what I though I fear a bit, 'I admit that I long train is in hot pursuit, but here are all as of the damned! "Buy sell life dearly" is the phrase, however distasteful, which buzzes in my head until the passage of the Term then, if I remember correctly, the path turns left and again upwards, is at a time share highest of the route: the step Blumone (2.633 m).
Eccola qui la vera difficoltà di questa gara che, almeno per me, è stata la natura aspra e accidentata del terreno fatto di sfasciumi post glaciali.
Tengo a fatica il ritmo delle salomon che ho davanti, le fisso bene, sì da seguirne i passi, almeno ci provo. Si alternano tracce di sentiero su pietre acuminate, a enormi massi da aggirare o saltare, poi una lastra obliqua da attraversare nonostante l'assenza di appoggi. Emulo sempre quelle scarpe rosse che ho davanti, ma con minor convinzione, tanto che, con entrambi i piedi mi sento scivolare verso il basso, ma la velocità di marcia è tale da consentirmi di attraversarla without falling. But then, like a flash, the image of my kids, takes me back to reality advising proceeding, so clumsy as a citizen, but without anxiety and with common sense. 5 km to 25, the most technical obviously the ones where you can make a difference, where I spend lots of competitors. And I, now resigned, I do every so often by so as not to take any unnecessary risks. Of course up here is a show and the various fields of snow are great fun, especially the one where you can slide down without problems: wow! Go down to the lake
Cow, here's the dam and the bridge that makes us go through the valley, then a little 'up and down again. Then a special experience, with fine white sand between the mountain pines. A lot of people to applaud and to encourage them and then down a slope announced very technical.
But this is within my reach the bottom is of earth and stones to slalom between trees and boulders outcropping . I'll try!
I still passes a competitor, maybe two, but am I going to plan this time, are two specialists . And indeed they are with their recovery 1, 2, 3, then begins a pratone (I always feel more at home) and then launch without fear even though I feel like a heel begins to warm. Step 2 others, including three competitors that I had headed downhill. Then a dirt road, steep and winding, this is my bread recovery 2 other athletes in need. We are down in the plain, but they make us come back for a path in the woods with two short brow , through another athlete, and a little rise aims to finish in the meadow with the arch of the finish line. Here Lucio and Roberto (Roby not, but his son) that I encounter are cheering me on. I'm relaxed, I greet them and ask what happened to Lucio. "Fifth," she says, but I hear in his tone a bit 'of amazement to my question in its own way of seeing time out "Go, run to the finish line that it's over." After a shit I'm terrible in there lawn false floor and against the wind ... then backward curve to elbow and the last 50 meters of asphalt already made at the outset. The speaker does my name followed by Spiritotrail and I think my mom this is a whole other world. Then comes
R oby , who ran with power and crossed the finish line smiling and happy (at last).
A race, experience, emotions to be lived!
0 comments:
Post a Comment