Monday, October 12, 2009

Misty Mundae Free Watch Online Movies

Worse than that ... :-(

eight days ago I attended, almost by chance, the race montebelluna .
did not know, I've never done (yes, be 'last year with the little I had done the 5km Vico), I had no goals, Only a great desire to run and a pair of new shoes to try.

started strong, as usual, drawn by the athletes on the shortest path, then I rested a couple of miles, finally to close with a nice progression of 5km, to the rhythms of the threshold and beyond. I crossed the finish line without a stopwatch in a good position, and the rest fiondatomi I even forgot to ask someone the time taken.


Monday and Tuesday, but his legs ached and I felt the ground and by Wednesday I felt a bit 'of trouble related to the classic cold imported from kindergarten.
"hey, but on Sunday there the 1 / 2 marathon Musano , the "my" country of adoption ... if I go so I can Tempone "

a cold and do not pass go. Saturday afternoon patrol part of the journey, do the tour of he 11 km. would be prudent to run a good pace so if tomorrow I want to do well? no, but the desire is too much, I turn and step to the sports field to greet mario that lends a hand in the preparations.

Sunday morning I wake up with my nose a bit 'blocked. little matter after a few minutes of heating hath been released for good.
I am going to start just behind the good Lucio (who will win) and a good start. strong, but not too much, after 1 km, rising to 3 degrees 11 minutes. excellent. I then hooked to a woman but in fact increases and the 5th place for path from 11 km. but then I heard the last km I slow down a bit 'and I next to one of the few runner who has done for the half marathon. but that does not go even half a kilometer thick piercing the diaphragm forces me to slow down abruptly and then to stop for a moment. I was 6 °, now I spend a couple of small groups, when the pain increased allotment and resume running around 3:50 per km, hook, without essermene noticed in roberto - vuppauer , but then let him go (we are at 10 °) because the head vague, I can not hold on and legs gradually s' stiffen.
run again until the 14th, then from there: a pain until you reach the finish line with a jog light jogging.
1h25'33 "
not in itself would not suck, but it bothers me because it is much worse than I could do if everything had gone so wrong.

now, while the Pigio keys and I blow my nose runny, they fought:
"enough, the road is not for me"
" quand 'is the next half-marathon? Ah, on 8 November in the country ..."

0 comments:

Post a Comment