20.54 Hrs. Today is Christmas. For me, an atheist by conviction. I hate Christmas. I hate people at Christmas. The lunches. Dinners. Relatives. Friends. It 's all packed, like a huge pack that you have to drag you back for three consecutive days. No room for imagination.
I, for example I wanted to walk with him all afternoon with the snow coming down in flakes. Design our lives through the branches of trees. Then heated, with each other. And in the evening, sitting in front of the fireplace, a glass of wine, a good book to read in two already in the air and the smell of after.
But here I write about what I have broken my balls today and how, perhaps for preset or my mindset, chase after the end di questa giornata. E' la routine che mi sfianca. Emblematica giornata: ricostruzione di una nascita avvenuta migliaia di anni fa, ogni anno uguale e ogni volta inutile! Amen.
0 comments:
Post a Comment