Friday, January 1, 2010

How To Make Simple Bubble Skirt

Happy New Year!

Il passaggio è attuato. Abbiamo consultato i pronostici. Bevuto. Festeggiato. Qualcuno ha lasciato il segno della propria esistenza tra un muretto e quattro lamiere contorte. E così stanotte, erano da poco passate le quattro, guidavo verso casa. Il sonno non si faceva sentire. Facciamo un giro. Raccogliamo testimonianze delle ultime scintille di festa. Passato il morto con le sirene sulla destra, via verso il paese deserto. Then back home again. We meet some familiar face. Another idiot has done well to deal with the road. Better go to sleep. But sleep late and get digging in the mind, between blurred images, is affected by the smell of vomit Simon, I see the broken leg of Ambrose, the voice of the archangel and with him at the hospital. Claudio I see his hand on the face of Angelo. Hurrah! Happy New Year! Already ... Happy New Year ... if these are the assumptions, there is little hope. Ok enough! Sleep is coming. Better start chasing another, less real, less clouded. Yes, better ... Orpheus come take me away. I am yours tonight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment