INDEX "Anthropology & Folklore
- November 2: sweet and prayer to celebrate the dead.
- Curiosity language. A dialect between Lombardy and Sicily: Galloitalico.
- The "Altar" or "table" of St. Joseph in Leonforte.
- The "Day of the Dead" (November 2). Dead, gifts and children in ancient tradition.
- The "journey" between magic and faith: "Procession of the Spirits" in Piazza Armerina.
- The feast of Saint Lucia and basket. Symbolic and traditional recipe.
- La Settimana Santa. "U Tronu". Venerdì Santo a Barrafranca.
- Natale. "Li Nuveni di lu Bamminiddu".
- Speciale Pasqua. I Santoni di Aidone. Una favolosa “rappresentazione sacra”.
- Settimana Santa. I “Lamenti” della Pasqua. I “Lamintanzi” di Piazza Armerina e “La Ladata” di Pietraperzia.
- Speciale Settimana Santa. "Lu Signuri di li Fasci" di Pietraperzia.
OLTRE IL CENTRO SICILIA
- Tradizione the Sicilian Cart in the streets by the masters of Aci Sant'Antonio Di Mauro and ZappalĂ .
0 comments:
Post a Comment